194675s111717 Completed 2018-02-18 13:03:14
1965 Corvette Stingray Manual 327 5-speed Convertible
1965 chevrolet corvette
Current Bid: $95,920.00 More Information
This item is no longer listed Search for Similar
|Engine:||327-cid V8 350hp|
|Number of Cylinders:||8|
|For Sale By:||Dealer|
|Manufacturer Interior Color:||Black|
|Manufacturer Exterior Color:||Red|
1965 Chevrolet Corvette
- VIN: 194675S111717
- Stock: 747P
- Mileage: 13,401
- Color: Red
- Trans: Manual
- Engine: 327-cid V8 350hp
- Drivetrain: RWD
Have Questions? Call or Text Chris at
Options and Standard Features
- Stock Number: 747P
- VIN Number: 194675S111717
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Model Year: 1965
- Type: Convertible
- Vehicle Trim: Stingray
- Interior Color: Black
- Exterior Color: Red
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive Train Type: RWD
Secure Credit Application
Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. Our secure application is easy to complete, all you need are a few personal and employment details.
Check out similar vehicles in our inventory.
13134 Salem Alliance Rd
Salem Ohio 44460
- Ask for:Chris Johnson
- Contact: Contact Us
- Primary Phone:(888) 908-0127
- Tues, Wed, Fri:09:00 AM-06:00 PM EST
- Mon, Thurs:09:00 AM-08:00 PM EST
- Saturday:09:00 AM-04:00 PM EST
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- JK Galleria reserves the right to,
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
- Funds & Financing:
- For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Chris at
(888) 908-0127 prior to bidding.
- Buyers Inspection: JK Galleria has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. JK Galleria welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Chris at (888) 908-0127 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
- Shipping & Delivery:
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. JK Galleria will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by JK Galleria as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with JK Galleria.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Finalizing your Purchase:
- JK Galleria will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Chris at JK Galleria by e-mail or phone
(888) 908-0127 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- In order to secure bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card, cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Current Price: $95,920.00 More Information